Working to Keep Residential Programs and Schools Full
Exceed works only with residential (inpatient) programs, academies and boarding schools. Working under a flat fee, there are no hidden or add-on costs. The Exceed Marketing team does whatever it takes to keep the beds of its residential program clients filled to capacity.
With a network of dozens of residential programs, Exceed’s experts are “In the know” about what is and what isn’t working to generate qualified leads for its clients, and their network leverages leads, organic search engine positions and online pay per click advertising. Moreover, they facilitate the process of referring clients’ unused or inappropriate leads to each other, thereby making each client’s marketing efforts and advertising more effective.
Our Services Include:
- We Create World-Class Websites (national and local, responsive sites for all device types)
- Professional Marketing Counsel from a Leading Expert
- Top Search Engine Rankings for Hundreds of Critical Keywords
- Professional Pay Per Click and Display Ad Management
- Website Security and Plugin Management/Updating
- Social Media Site Set-up and Content Management
- Online Review Strategy and Implementation, Troubleshooting
- Content Writing, Photo Editing and On-Site Photography (no added cost)
- Targeted Keyword Page/Landing Page Development
- Lead Conversion and Sales Process Consulting and Management
- Reputation Management Recommendations and Troubleshooting
- Server, Domain, Contact Form and Email Management
- Site Backup, Troubleshooting, Speed Metrics, W3C Compliance
- Video Management and Mass Directory Submission
- Contextual Inter-Site Linking for Rapid Top Search Rankings
- Thousands of “Localized Pages” on Your Site (Never a “Thin Content” Issue)
- We Protect Your Brand and Your Image
- Workshops and Webinars to Help You Improve Admissions
- Free Advertising on Top Industry Directories
The top objective of Exceed isn’t to create fancy websites, though we do. It isn’t to push lots of traffic to our clients’ websites, though we do. It isn’t to make clients better known, though we do. Our goal is simply to fill up the beds of the residential programs we serve, and keep them filled! That is accomplished through developing multiple channels of incoming leads, as well as to help our clients become more effective in converting those leads into enrollments. We develop and manage each client’s marketing and advertising efforts, helping them also benefit from our firm’s ongoing testing of new tactics in an online world where things change daily.
HAVE NO FEAR…There are no long-term contracts and no strings attached. Exceed doesn’t nickel and dime its clients. Everything we do is included in our flat fee agreement.
To Generate New Leads, Exceed Develops World-Class Boarding School Directory Sites
To help build up our clients, we’ve acquired top websites and are creating others. Recent acquisitions and sites *under development include:
• MilitarySchoolUSA.com – #1 for military schools
• BoardingSchools.us – top boarding school directory
Exceed’s BEST CHOICE NETWORK™ Turns Your Disinterested Leads Into Referred Enrollments — You Get Paid for Them
Working with dozens of academies, private schools, boarding schools and therapeutic programs across the nation and internationally, we know that most programs and schools only enroll one out of fifty to one hundred inquiries they receive. Yet those inquiries may have cost the school hundreds of dollars to acquire. Through Best Choice Network, those leads that are not a good fit for the originating school or program are contacted again and then referred through our expert placement specialists to other client programs. Each of our placement specialists is a former admissions manager of a school, program or academy. For the leads that are placed elsewhere, the originating program gains a $500 reward. This helps them recover their marketing costs, so they can continue marketing and advertising to gain more and more qualified leads. For those that are referred, we work with the parent right up to the point of enrollment in another program, making it easy (a “no-brainer”) for the receiving school.
Emergency Placement of Expulsions – Best Choice Network also helps schools when they have to expel a student/cadet. This is one of the most volatile times for your academy, since parents who have gone through great expense and many hoops to enroll their child can become quite irate when their child is expelled. Such parents can diligently write bad reviews, or worse, if they are not handled properly. The most appropriate thing to do with such a parent is to quickly find another academy for their child, and handle all of the details to get the child moved over to that academy. That’s what we do through our Emergency Placement Team. We work nonstop to handle the entire “re-placement” process and smooth things over for the expelling institution.